Warriors of Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Warriors of Night

A website of roleplaying and fun where great friendships can be made.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Clan Info
CloverClan
Leader: Spiderstar @Aqua
Deputy: Fallenoak @Queen of Hell
Medicine Cat: Mistpool @Mistpool
Medicine Cat Apprentice: @Valkyrie

StormClan
Leader: Sunstar @Mistpool
Deputy: Lightningwind @Aqua
Medicine Cat: Ebonyspirit @Queen of Hell
Medicine Cat Apprentice:

MistClan
Leader: Tendrilstar @Valkyrie
Deputy:@Mistpool
Medicine Cat:
Medicine Cat Apprentice: @Aqua

OakClan
Leader: Hollystar @Queen of Hell
Deputy: @Valkyrie
Medicine Cat: Bluefeather @Aqua
Medicine Cat Apprentice:@Mistpool
Most active topics
Poisonstar
Silentleaf med of Iceclan
Sunstar of Stormclan
Larkflare of Streamclan
cats of all clans
Squirrelstar |CloverClan|
Tawnymist, Deputy of MistClan
Currawongleap of Iceclan
Omi -Rogue- -Future Medicine Apprentice-
Sedgekit, Darkshadow, and Sparrowkit of FlameClan
Affiliates
Mystery lurks within the camp of our clan, enter with caution.
Where kits play and elders make their peace with SoulClan, join the Clans in a whirlwind of prophecies and roleplay adventures.

Aquastar of Waterclan

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aqua
Admin
Aqua

Aquastar of Waterclan Empty
PostSubject: Aquastar of Waterclan   Aquastar of Waterclan Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2016 10:50 pm

Aquakit-Aquapaw-Aquatail- Aquastar
40 moon she cat
MistClan leader

Appearance: Aquastar is a sleek gray tabby cat with blue splotches that almost cover her whole body. She has a gray striped tail that is long. Aquastar has a pink nose and she is quite small for her age.

Aquastar is a friendly cat. She wants to be friends with everyone and she wants to be known. Aquastar likes attention, but hates bad attention. Aquastar is constantly trying to help in every way she can so she can get to be one of MistClan's best leaders.

History: Aquastar was born to Mothspeckle who treated her well and cared for her. Her father was Stormfrost who was usually busy but made a big effort to see her. Aquastar was a very lively kit. She liked to run around camp and do whatever she could to explore.Aquastar didn't have much going on in her life but the first day she was an apprentice, she caught a trout which made her mentor proud. Her mentor taught her battle moves and hunting ujtil she was ready to be a warrior. Aquastar was made deputy the day after her vigil. She was also given an apprentice, Ivypaw to train. Aquastar was made leader only about a moon after becoming deputy.

Nine lives:
Miststar: "Welcome Aquatail"
Miststar steps forward, Mothspeckle, Stormfrost, Badgermoon, Leaftail, Blackclaw, Greeneye, Snowface, and Tinysong follow
Miststar: Aquatail, I give you a lif for courage. Use it wisely
Mothspeckle: Oh my precious daughter now a leader. I give you a life for love. Love your clan as a mother loves her kits
Stormfrost: I'm so proud of you Aquatail. I give you a life for strength. Don't be afraid to show your claws to protect your clan
Badgermoon: My sister! Clan leader! I give you a life for Bravery. Be brave my little sister
Leaftail: Nice to see you old friend. I give you a life for compassion.
Blackclaw: I am Blackclaw, Miststar's brother. I give you a life for friendship. Treat another like they are family
Greeneye: I am Greeneye. The medicine cat who helped Mothspeckle give birth to you and Badgermoon. I give you a life for herb skill. Take care of your clan.
Snowface: I am Snowface. I give you a life for faith. Never stop beliving in you ancestors
Tinysong: I am Tinysong. And here is a life for Offering second chances. Congratulations Aquastar!

All of SpiritClan chants Aquastar's new name
Back to top Go down
https://warriorsofnight.rpg-board.net

Aquastar of Waterclan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warriors of Night :: Other Stuff :: Dead Stuff-
Jump to: